Monday, April 11, 2011

THE WITNESS OF THE NIGHT


The wind blows on the night says hello to the trees
Giving more sensation to the nature
Because of the heart that shone brightly has no more light now


Accompanied by the wind’s blow, I walk through the night
I walk and keep walking
In a distance, I hear the voice sounds like horses
I come closer, and it’s the voice of the worst creature named human who are enjoying the party
With the moon’s smile I go back to my walk
I walk and keep walking
In a distance, I hear the voice with gentle rhythm
I come closer, and it’s the voice of the best creature named human who are at surrounding to their God



Do you believe it?
In a place I find the darkness which darken my way
But in the other place I find the light?

You must believe me,
Because I am the wind who says hello to the trees
I am the moon which smiles softly
I am the witness of everything done by the worst and the best creature called human
In the darkness of my God’s night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...