Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Alhamdulillah... Finally it's finished! ^_^


I have a good news! (Well, at least it's a very good news for me and my family). This is a very merciful Ramadhan. August 1 2012/Ramadhan 12 1433 was the day on which I had my skripsi examination. It finally finished. One of my major studies finally comes to an end. Alhamdulillah...

After such a long time since I had the "proposal seminar", I manage to finish writing my skripsi this Ramadhan and now I'm allowed to take the yudisium and graduation ceremony. This time I just want to share some highlights on my examination day.


First of all was preparing parcels for examiners. I went to a shopping center with Juli to buy some goods. Here they are:

raw material XD
packed goods
Move on the exam day...

listen carefully
with the council of examiners
with my family
with Juli
Well, that's all for today. See ya!

6 comments:

Thanks for calling at ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...