Friday, May 10, 2013

It's Rainy May

It's raining again tonight!

*grin*, I know I've posted things related to rain like several times already but, who cares? I just feel like posting about it, again! :D

It's May 10 today and as far as I can remember, it's been raining every day this week. Not only was a downpour but also a small scale hurricane (?) happened on Tuesday, May 7. This is what it looked like in that afternoon:

don't mind that hut

can you see the pouring water?
I've write this many times: I love rain. I like listening to the water dropping on the roof. I like sitting by the window staring randomly at the bathed scenery outside the house. Even so, I really can't stand the low temperature, not to say being washed by the rain itself. Consequently, when it's getting chilly, I need my antialergic pills next to me :D

Well then, I still love rain and I'm looking forward to experiencing snowy winter someday ^_^.
Mind this random post :) (it starts to drizzle again out there)

dancing trees
water needles
Till next post!

2 comments:

  1. Tambah asri banget ya kak kalau lagi hujan gini kampung kita masing-masing, hehhehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...