Sunday, July 7, 2013

"LA TAHZAN" a movie by Danial Rifki (August 2013)

Will be released on August 2, 2013
This morning I happened to glimpse a trailer of Indonesian movie advertised on a private TV channel. I usually don't have much to say about Indonesian movie but this one caught my attention. It's like I saw something familiar. I sat down in front of TV and watched the trailer thoroughly and I was excited. No other reason but due to the Japanese thing in it.

Title: La Tahzan (Jangan Bersedih)
Director: Danial Rifki
Casts: Atiqah Hasiholan, Joe Taslim, Ario Bayu
Genre: Drama
This is a (love?) triangle story between the three main casts. Viona (Atiqah) is an Indonesian student and part-time worker in Osaka. One day she accidentally met Yamada (Joe, seriously, I thought he was Richie Ren at first!), a Japanese-Indonesian freelance photographer and they soon became close. Yamada had a heart for Viona and proposed to her, even said he would convert into Islam, Viona's religion.


Meanwhile, Hasan (Ario) has been somewhere in Japan and Viona was asked to find him by his family. Hasan was her childhood friend and they were so close back then but he suddenly dissapeared. Leaving a big question for Viona and his family. Viona was able to find Hasan with the help of Yamada. Hasan then revealed his secret related to Viona.

Caught between Yamada's proposal and Hasan's confession, Viona had a hard time to decide...
Source:  IndoCinema,

Well, I still cannot say much about this movie as it isn't released yet. However, I get excited with Japanese scenes (Kobe mosque! Finally I can see it in video) and I hope to see more of Japanese actors/actress in it, rather than Indonesian. For now, I will just look forward to watching it.

Here is the trailer:

2 comments:

  1. Kirain tadi film nya tentang Islam gitu, Ra.Eh tau nya cinta-cintaan juga? :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sinopsis-nya sih gitu, Li, kurang tau jg..

      Delete

Thanks for calling at ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...