Sunday, October 13, 2013

Flower of the Day: The Long-Awaited Blossoms


I'm sure all of you have ever seen that beautiful flower before, haven't you? Are you fascinated by its color? I am. Cause I love red ^^

The thing is, I bought this flower plant about a year ago, no, a year and half or more I think. I'm not quite sure. The plant hadn't ever bloomed until last month when my mother noticed a stem thicker that its long leaves came out of the soil. Finally... This bloody red flower showed up after such long time of waiting. In fact, I once wanted to throw it away about half year ago and fortunately I didn't. Therefore I decided to take pictures of its blossoming progress.

Here they are:




 

















We have other plants similar to this one in the yard with orange flower smaller than the red and guess what, this very plant blooms once in a blue moon! It takes years to see them blossoming. I wonder, is it the nature of this kind of flowers to bloom once in a lifetime?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! It's so so soooo bright red! :D
    I miss reading your blog..haih, asrama,asrama....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I miss reading yours too^^

      How's asrama? :D
      Salam Idul Adha

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...