Wednesday, December 25, 2013

"Happy Birthday" by NEWS (English Translation)

Cause it's a treasure that can't be bought with money, I express it with feelings
Without feeling shy I'll say "Congratulation!" in words at exactly midnight

For being born, for us having met
For being side by side now, "Thank you!"
It's your Happy Birthday, a magical, special day that happens once in a year

Today is the once-in-a-year, world's most important day
It's your anniversary that has come beautifully again

Becoming a year older means you add on more memories
That's why I'll send some happy words only to you, see!

Having met you amid the millions and billions of people is a miracle
For the happiness of being so near to me, I'll sing it for you

For being born, for us having met
For being by my side now, "Thank you!"
It's your Happy Birthday, a magical, special day that happens once in a year

Having you beside me allows me to smile 
and become more honest than usual today

To the rest of the world, it's just a normal day, nothing seems different
But for me even the taste of the air has taken on a special flavor

I want to see your extraordinary smile, it's bye-bye to frowns and scowls
I'll send you my love as much as my strength allows

However much we've cried up until now, we have the happiness that makes us smile
Today's Happy Birthday that we can share together, I'll sing for you

For being born, for us having met
For being by my side now, "Thank you!"
It's your Happy Birthday, a magical, special day that happens once in a year

I'm sure I wouldn't be here if I were alone
Next year and the year after I hope to come and see you on this same day

The present from God
It's your Happy Birthday, I'm wishing you the best of luck for your future

For being born, for us having met
For being by my side now, "Thank you!"
It's your Happy Birthday, a magical, special day that happens once in a year


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...