Sunday, December 8, 2013

"Naiyou no Nai Tegami" (Letter without Contents) by NEWS

As I re-watch the Live! Live! Live! Concert DVD subbed by NewshFan, I found out that this song is incredibly nice. I haven't noticed it before. So I decided to post the translation here, full credit to Newshfan.


No letter contents...
Read it anyway

"Dear... Love from..." These are the words I can't normally say
You say you don't fit a pattern, at first you may be surprised

I can start from the top of paper honestly
It's simple and rather easy
Even if I'm too shy to put it into words
I can write it out in letters

But a phone call or text message would have less feeling
I wrote them because I want it to have a shape
Every evening I write out my feelings for you
Then I pass them to you each time we meet

I'll send you a letter without content
Composing my thoughts on sheets and sheets of paper, 
my pen is unstoppable as it flies along
I'll send you a letter without content
Other than the fact that I love you,
there isn't any particular meaning to it
 
It's like a diary as I write down my feelings everyday
I forget about time as I write about the days
Before I knew it, I was almost up to the tenth letter

I wrote you them on the days we were together too
Even when I was busy, I put aside time for it
I want to tell you even the smallest of things
I noted down everything just like a writer

But writing down feelings is difficult
Trying to write them made me know that loveliness again
That's why I want to have them remain as letters of the alphabet
They will reach the post box in your heart

I'll send you a letter without content
Composing my thoughts on sheets and sheets of paper, 
my pen is unstoppable as it flies along
I'll send you a letter without content
Other than the fact that I love you,
there isn't any particular meaning to it

I look back on many letters of the alphabet
What is this day that I'd written in red?

As I read back over them, 
the fragments of the forgotten memories are resurrected again

I haven't decided  how long I will keep this up for
But these feelings won't run out

That's why I'll keep writing
Until this pen I'm using runs out of ink

I'll send you a letter without content
Composing my thoughts on sheets and sheets of paper, 
my pen is unstoppable as it flies along
I'll send you a letter without content
Other than the fact that I love you,
there isn't any particular meaning to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...