Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy Birthday, Ayah!


Me and my dad - graduation day, 2013
Happy Birthday, Ayah!
Wish you a healthily long-life and happiness
Not many things to say but my deepest gratitude for what you have done for me -us- all my life
Thanks for giving me the best family I could ever wish for
Thanks for providing me with uncountable love and care
Thanks for always be there for me when I need someone to talk to
Thanks for everything...

And forgive me, for still not being able to stand on my own
or to make you proud in any possible way
Forgive me for still acting as a little girl sometimes - and being childish all the time

-and forgive me for not being able to say this right before you-
"You're the best father in the world, the best man I've ever known"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling at ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...