Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pre-Departure Syndrome

Is there such thing as pre-departure syndrome? The answer could be yes, because I think I'm going through this right now.

I will depart in less than two days and things, or maybe me, haven't been in 'normal' state lately. First of all, I sleep a lot. Go to bed early and wake up late. I used to be a late night person but lately I can't even keep my eyes open after 10 p.m. In fact, I also take a long nap each day.

Usually, I don't particularly care about food. Eating isn't my hobby so I'd be fine with anything as long as it is edible. However, these past few days I have been craving for certain menu: Kuah sie beulangong,  tumis kangkung, mushroom saute, bubur ayam, takoyaki, and else. To meet this, my father bought that dish yesterday and I bought two large bundles of the said vegetable some days ago plus a pack of mushroom today. While for bubur ayam and takoyaki, I'm not sure I'll get to eat them before departure.

Then on, I've become pretty emotional recently. Yesterday, my emotion was stirred up just by a single BBM DP. It's silly. I don't remember when was the last time I got so angry and upset at the same time that I wanted to break things. I  definitely have become a crybaby this week.

That's it. That's what I call pre-departure syndrome. For the people around me affected by the temporary changes of my behavior, I hope you can bear with me.


3 comments:

  1. Assalamuallaikum. Apa kabar Mbak Khaira semoga
    Sehat selalu sekeluarga lama saya tidak berkunjung kesini
    Simak dan baca dulu pemahaman artikel ini, maaf saya
    Kurang pandai pada bahasa asing Mbak *salam ceria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Pre-departure syndrome is different with mine. U tend to be depressed while i am high because of euforia..... :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... this is my first time going abroad so.. yeay! :D

      Delete

Thanks for calling at ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...