Friday, December 19, 2014

"PRESENT" by Ayumi Hamasaki (English Translation)

Another nice song...

It was because I could hear everyone’s voices
That I was able to come to this place 

And it's because I’ve been surrounded by everyone’s love 
That I can send out my voice like this

There are people who always give me a smile
Even when they must be tired

And people who hurry to me
Even when they don’t have time
And you, who scolds me when I’m wrong
Thank you
It was because I could hear everyone’s voices
That I was able to come to this place 

And it's because I’ve been surrounded by everyone’s love 
That I can send out my voice like this

If we pass each other somewhere 
You say “You can do it” 

And “You gave me courage” 
And I’m the one who’s encouraged
Now I want to say how grateful I am
For meeting you through a mixture of fate and coincidence

It was because I could hear everyone’s voices
That I was able to come to this place 

And it's because I’ve been surrounded by everyone’s love 
That I can send out my voice like this


credit to kiwi-musume

1 comment:

  1. Bagus liriknya, memberitahu kalau kita semua itu sama dan saling menyayangi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...