Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ramadhan Kareem

Maybe, it is a little (too) late to write that title. Then again, better late than never, eh? :D

This is my first ever Ramadhan away from home. First ever fasting for 19 and half hour. First ever missing meugang. First ever... In fact, my being away this year has given me a whole new life experience. It's good and I'm honestly grateful for that. But still, I can't help feeling sad for not seeing my parents on the first night of this holy month :(

Life is made up of choices, isn't it?

Ramadhan Mubarak everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ga pulang ya, kak? Nikmati aja kak suasana disana dan tulis biar kami di sini jg merasakannya. Miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ga, Dek, hehe... In shaa Allah ya... Miss you too :)

      Delete

Thanks for calling at ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...