Sunday, April 10, 2016

Decided!

Alhamdulillah, I have completed my master education last December and now am eligible for this year's Summer graduation. Since I'm back in Aceh now, the business of attending graduation ceremony is not a small matter. There are many things to put in mind.

First and foremost, I need my parents' permission to fly back to the UK.

My tier-4 visa has expired last month thus I need to re-apply for tourist visa or such

But then, ceremony is all about celebration and you need your loved ones to celebrate with.
However, the graduation ceremony coincides with my bestie's wedding. Thus I've decided on not coming. Hopefully there'll be another chance for me to be back someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling at ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...